The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
Date March 18, 2016 – March 19, 2016
This biennial conference is again round the corner. This event is a confluence of a host of prominent practitioners across the globe who will discuss, debate and shed light on the most important issues facing the M&A market in India.
Participation in this event shall help you to stay updated with the latest development in Corporate and M&A Law and will open up new avenues and opportunities for you to grow your business as you will get to make new contacts and thereby increase your network.
Topics will include:
• The role of private equity in India’s economic growth
• Merger control: game changer in doing business in India
• Rise of corporate governance and shareholder activism in India
• Emerging tax themes affecting M&A transactions in India
• The 2013 Companies Act – a critique
• India’s investment climate
International Bar Association
4th Floor, 10 St Bride Street